21 May Nathan Samuels
- Private Client
Areas of Practice
Nathan Samuels is a Senior Associate in the firm’s property, trusts and estates practice group and has experience in a wide range of property and private client matters. Nathan routinely advises clients in the areas of probate and estate administration, wills and estate planning as well as buying and selling real property and property financing.
Nathan received the Mello Jones & Martin Legal Scholarship Award in 2001 and continued with the firm as a pupil in 2005 and then as an associate in 2006 with the firm’s property, trusts and estates practice group. In 2012 Nathan left MJM to take on in-house counsel roles with local companies, Bermuda Commercial Bank Limited and then in 2016 with Colonial Group International Ltd. In 2019 Nathan return to MJM as a senior associate.
- Member, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Bermuda Bar, 2006
- Notary Public, 2011
- Diploma in International Trust Management (Distinction), Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (U.K.), 2010
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice, The College of Law (London, U.K.) 2005
- B.A. Law and Philosophy (Hons), University of Kent (Canterbury, U.K.), 2003
- Nathan is a regular contributor to the Bermuda Law Blog