21 May Donna Munoz-Pitcher
Areas of Practice
Donna has extensive experience in dealing with a wide range of property transactions, trust management and various private client related matter such as administration of estates.
Donna has worked in the legal and trust industry for over 26 years both in Bermuda and abroad. She has extensive experience in property transactions, trust administration, probate administration and compliance matters. Her trust administration proficiencies extend to overseeing local and foreign trust structures holding a variety of assets including operating companies, charitable entities, artwork, airplanes, yachts and residential and commercial real estate properties. Prior to moving to Bermuda in 2010, Donna was a licensed title agent in Florida and Louisiana and is proficient in all aspects of real estate and yacht transactions and can manage a purchase from contract through closing. She has a degree in paralegal studies and is a designated Fellow in the Institute of Paralegals. Donna is also a qualified Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP) as well as a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS).
- Full Member, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Fellow of the Institute of Paralegals
- Member of ACAMS
- Open Ethics Compliance Group
- International Compliance Association
- STEP Bermuda Branch Board Member
- International Compliance Association – Bermuda Branch Board Member
- CLT International – Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP)
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- Open Ethics Compliance Group (GRCP)
- Palm Beach State College – AA Paralegal Studies
- Miami Dade College – Florida Title Agent Diploma