22 Feb Mark Adams
Areas of Practice
Mark Adams is a Counsel in our Corporate Department. Mark specialises in all areas of corporate, finance and banking law. He has particular expertise in structured, asset and project finance, restructurings, M&A, advisory and corporate finance.
Before joining MJM, Mark worked in private practice at Norton Rose (in Europe, the Middle East and Asia), Clifford Chance (in Singapore), another leading offshore firm (in the Cayman Islands), and as a legal consultant (in the European market).
Bar & Court Admissions
- Mark was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of England & Wales in 2002 (now non-practising).
- LLB Law with French Law and French Language (First Class Honours)
- Legal Practice Course Diploma (Commendation)
- Universities of Leicester and Strasbourg, 1995-1999
- BPP Law School, London, 2000