29 Sep Louise Charleson
Areas of Practice
Louise has extensive experience in advising both local and international clients on a wide range of commercial litigation and dispute resolution matters including high-value trust disputes and restructures, cases involving telecommunications and regulatory issues, professional negligence, policy coverage and general contractual disputes.
Louise was in private practice in London (UK) from 2003 to 2008 at international law firm Kennedys specialising in insurance and reinsurance litigation/dispute resolution and advisory services. Prior to joining MJM, she was an associate at local Bermuda chambers Attride-Stirling & Woloniecki (now ASW Law Ltd) and Cox Hallett Wilkinson Limited, from 2008 to 2015.
- Appointed to the Bermuda Copyright Tribunal in 2014 and 2015
- England and Wales (not currently practising), 2005
- Bermuda, 2010
- BA (Hons), King’s College, Cambridge University, England, 1999
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law (Distinction), College of Law, London, England, 2002
- Legal Practice Course (Merit), Oxford Institute of Legal Practice, Oxford, England, 2003
- Getting the Deal Through: Private Client – 2017 – View
- Getting the Deal Through – Private Client 2016 – View