23 Sep Jordan Knight
Jordan T. Knight
Areas of Practice
Jordan is an associate in the firm’s dispute resolution practice group. He practices in the area of civil and commercial litigation and advises on a range of matters including employment matters, customs & immigration, property disputes, personal injury, debt collection and mortgage enforcement. Jordan also has experience with cases involving various local tribunals including the Tax Appeal Tribunal and the Employment Tribunal.
Jordan is a Bermudian and joined the firm in July 2016 as an associate in MJM’s litigation practice. Prior to joining MJM, Jordan completed seven months of his pupillage training with the Attorney General’s Chambers and the remaining five months with MJM. He was called to the Bermuda Bar in July 2016. Prior to completing his legal training, Jordan was a Customs Officer in the Bermuda Customs Department’s Policy Unit.
- Provides pro bono legal advice at the Legal Advice Centre
- Bermuda Bar, 2016
- Commissioner for Oaths, 2016
- Notary Public, 2016
- Associate Member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, 2014
- Certificate in Law, University of Kent/Bermuda College (Bermuda), 2010
- LLB, University of Kent, 2012
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (LPC), The University of Law (Formerly College of Law), London, 2015