21 Jun Safia Gardener
Areas of Practice
Safia is a Pupil with MJM Limited where she primarily works in the Dispute Resolution team under the mentorship of Director, Fozeia Rana-Fahy and Senior Associate, Tim Molton on high-value, complex trust, and litigation matters.
Prior to joining MJM Limited and after graduating from law school in 2019, Safia worked at a trust company in the UK. Shortly thereafter, she joined DFW Manchester as a Paralegal where she was a member of the Litigation Claimant Team until 2020.
- Acting Junior Counsel, Commission of Inquiry Bermuda (2021)
- LLB (Hons), University of Salford (England), 2016
- Legal Practice Course (LPC), BPP Law School (Manchester, England) 2018
- LLM, BPP Law School (Manchester, England) (2018)
- Related coursework: Auditors’ Liability and the Element of Joint and Several Liability