07 Dec Arno Duvenhage
Areas of Practice
Arno Duvenhage is a senior associate in the Dispute Resolution Department. He is an experienced commercial litigator with a focus on company, insolvency, banking and financial law, whilst also being well-versed in the arbitration of a variety of commercial disputes.
Prior to joining MJM, Arno was an attorney and barrister in South Africa.
- Attorney of the High Court of South Africa, 2014 (non-practising)
- Advocate of the High Court of South Africa, 2017 (non-practising)
- Called to the Bar of England and Wales by Middle Temple, 2020 (unregistered barrister)
- LLB North-West University 2011
- LLM (Procedural Law) University of Pretoria, 2016
- LLM (Corporate Law) University of Pretoria, 2020