Areas of Practice
Fozeia acts for both international and local clients in a wide range of complex disputes including corporate, banking, insurance, employment/immigration, insolvency and high-value trust litigation cases. She routinely advises and gives presentations on topical issues for the banking, insurance, trust and private client sectors in Bermuda. She also has a successful mediation practice and is the leader of the Bermuda Business Development Agency Trust & Private Client Group Executive.
Fozeia was in private practice in London (UK) from 2000 to 2004 at Lovells and at Elborne Mitchell. Prior to joining MJM in 2009, she was an associate at Appleby from 2005 to 2009.
Bar and Court Admissions
- England and Wales Bar, 2003
- Bermuda Bar, 2006
- B.A. (Hons), Kingston University (England), 1998
- LPC, College of Law (London England), 1999
- Getting the Deal Through: Corporate Immigration – 2017 – View
- “Speaking the Same Language – How Bermuda caters to China’s needs” in STEP’s Bermuda Trust issue, November 2015 – View
- “Islands of opportunity” in Step Journal – Bermuda Supplement 2014 – View
- Fozeia is a regular contributor to the Bermuda Law Blog