Areas of Practice
Jessica is an associate in the firm’s dispute resolution practice group. She practices in the area of civil and commercial litigation and advises on a wide range of matters including property disputes, estate matters, mortgage enforcement, employment matters, debt collection and immigration.
Jessica is a local Bermudian and joined the firm in July 2013 as a pupil. She was called to the Bermuda Bar in July 2014 and has been an associate in MJM’s litigation practice since January 2015. Prior to joining MJM, Jessica spent two years as an Adjudicator at the Financial Ombudsman Service in London, specializing in consumer complaints in relation to insurance policies and claims.
- Provides pro bono legal advice to The Centre Against Abuse, the Legal Advice Centre and Age Concern.
- Commissioner of Oaths, 2014
- Bermuda Bar, 2014
- LL.B. (Hons.), University of Exeter (Exeter, England), 2010
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice, (Legal Practice Course), BPP College of Professional Studies, (London, England), 2011
- Jessica is a regular contributor to the Bermuda Law Blog